Full Video Memoir (documentary style production)
This is the face to face edited and highly produced version of your video interview. It includes:
- planning session to identify timeline and life events to include in the video
- tips and coaching on camera confidence on the day of the shoot
- recording of your life story video memoir
- full editing and production of a professional, documentary style video memoir
- additional footage e.g. playing instruments, working in garden, etc
- scanning & including old family photos
- background music, titles and subtitles added
- delivery of final video within 4 weeks of recording
- footage supplied in MP4 format ready to share with family & friends
For example clips of edited video memoirs go to the Client Life Stories page.
Prices from $995 for face to face recording of a 15 minute edited and highly produced video memoir.
Remote online recording
We don’t have to meet face to face to record your video memoir. It can all be done online, from anywhere in the world using the latest studio quality platform for recording.
Prices start at $550 for online interview video memoirs of up to 30 minutes. More details can be found on the Remote online recording page.
Video tributes for funerals
This service enables families to create a video tribute memoir of stories and memories from family and friends that are collected in short interviews at the reception following the funeral service of a loved one. This tribute video service is currently only available in the Wellington, Porirua, Kapiti, Hutt Valley and Wairarapa regions.
Go to the Video Tribute Services page for more details.